Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedSome ProBs wit HF37

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Poseidon View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Poseidon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Some ProBs wit HF37
    Posted: July 01 2003 at 2:55pm
Hi, I've recently purchased Hair Formula 37 step 1 and 2..on the bottle it says to take 1 and 2 at the same time..but I have seen sites and what nots to take step 1 with meal and step 2 without..i've been taking the step 2 with the meal + step 1 for the past 2 weeks. I think i've just wasted 2 weeks of HF37 due to some incorrect directions.
Can sombody please tell me the CORRECT time frames to take the pills and also if I really wasted the 2 weeks of pills. THank you very much.
Kateyez37 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kateyez37 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 20 2003 at 10:25pm
Hi, I've just started taking the HF 37 Vitamins, and have read the HF 37 Forum and it seems the best way to take Formula 1 and 2 are:

Take 1 Step 1 tablet with breakfast or early meal

Take 2 Step 2 tablets on an empty stomach between breakfast and lunch (or between meals 1 and 2)

Take 1 Step 1 tablet with dinner

Take 2 Step 2 tablets between lunch and dinner on an empty stomach

Take 2 Step 2 tablets after dinner on an empty stomach.

So, this would make for a total of 2 Step 1's and 6 Step 2's. The Step 1 tablets should be taken with meals, and the Step 2's (Amino Acids), should be taken on an empty stomach to assure maximum absorption.

I don't think you wasted the pills necessarily, I think they still work, but the efficacy may be compromised slightly. This is what I've read Michael state on the HF 37 Forum, so I have been taking them as stated above for the past several days. As an aside, I also have noticed a great increase in energy and feel much better physically. I have a month before I can tell about new growth (my hair is EXTREMELY slow growing -- only about 1/8 of a inch monthly), but I'm hopeful. HTH. :)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic