Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Extreme Makeovers

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
demodoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demodoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Extreme Makeovers
    Posted: April 24 2003 at 3:06pm
Did anyone watch Extreme Makeovers last night (4/23/03)? One of the makeovers looked like she had the most fine, thin hair ever and they gave her an amazing haircut. It was sort of a Meg Ryan fluffy look. I have NEVER been able to get my hair to do that. Do any of you fine haired people out there have that style? If so, what products does it take to get it that way?
"It is better to look marvelous than to feel marvelous" Billy Crystal
Sophie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sophie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2003 at 6:56pm
I didn't see it...I wish I had.
demodoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demodoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2003 at 1:34pm
She was on Good Morning America this morning. Still looking great and her hair was fabulous. My husband did call it a **** me cut rather than a "professional" style but he really liked it. I have what he refers to as "professional" since my hair is just in a bob. I wish I knew how to style my hair that way but I can't imagine it looking fluffy like this lady's did. She lives in south Florida somewhere as I do and her before was pretty flat and scruffy.

Try this link and look at Tammy:
http://abc.abcnews.go.com/primetime/extrememakeover/gallery.html
"It is better to look marvelous than to feel marvelous" Billy Crystal
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic