Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Big, Sexy Hair line

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
bluebee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluebee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Big, Sexy Hair line
    Posted: May 27 2003 at 4:03pm
I saw this at Rite Aid the other day, anyone try it?

Thanks
LiliBeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LiliBeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2003 at 8:59pm
Sexy hair concepts is a professional line which is only guarenteed if bought from a salon.

It is a fun line that is great for styling any way you want your hair to do. It has different lines within the line including Healthy Sexy, Straight Sexy, Curly Sexy, Short Sexy, and Wild Sexy. Each line comes with shampoo, conditioner and styling aids.

It is a fairly young company.

Try and enjoy!!!
I am a professional Hairstylist/Haircolorist with 19 years experience. I have traveled all over the country for my advanced education. I am also a salon owner.:)........and I LOVE Redken!!!
demodoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demodoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2003 at 11:42am
I found those products to be too heavy for my fine hair. Made it heavy and greasy.
"It is better to look marvelous than to feel marvelous" Billy Crystal
Lyris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lyris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2003 at 12:35pm
Good grief Lisa that's a lot of Sexys!

In all seriousness :-) what's your expert opinion of these products: How do they perform? I'm vaguely interested in the Healthy and Straight lines. (Although part of me is curious how Short Sexy is tailored for short hair!)
Look for beauty, and you will find no intelligence. Look for intelligence and you will find both.Proud member of the Cult of All Soft
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic