Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

fine hair wants permenant loose waves

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AJensen025 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AJensen025 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: fine hair wants permenant loose waves
    Posted: August 02 2003 at 6:50am
My hair is very thin and rather fine but holds a curl pretty decent for the most part. I have wanted to get a perm for a while, but not one thats overly drastic, just some slight loose waves. Everyone says that I will fry my hair so I am looking for any suggestions. Thanks.
demodoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demodoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2003 at 7:58am
Perms are sort of iffy for those of us with fine hair but if your hair hasn't been colored or otherwise chemically treated and if you can find a good stylist who knows what s/he is doing I think you will be OK. I have had one or two perms (out of many) that were good and I really think it was the type of perm and the skill of the stylist that made the difference. I would sort of like to try one again but I am scared to. I have had many that broke my hair off and fried it frizzy. You have to be careful.
"It is better to look marvelous than to feel marvelous" Billy Crystal
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic