Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Can permanently straightening my hair fix it fine frizzy texture?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Can permanently straightening my hair fix it fine frizzy texture?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Grace View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Can permanently straightening my hair fix it fine frizzy texture?
    Posted: June 09 2004 at 12:21pm
Well, I'm sure that most people think this but I have got to have to worse type of hair. My hair is very fine, frizzy, and extremely weightless. I can make it curly if I put tons of gel in it but it ends of having more fake curls from and iron than natural ones and then the curls become frizzy and die.I usually wear it like that because my hair is so fine that when I straighten it is damages SO easy and breaks off. I mask it and don't straighten much anymore is which has really helped its condition, but i just dont feel pretty with my curls. But when my hair is straight it doesnt look pretty either because it wavys and kinks up at any sign of humidity and has no weight so is always really fluffy. I know as an 18 yr old this is the last thing i need to stress about but i do more than anything. My bathroom is filled with products and irons that dont help. Now knowing my background ill pose the real question. I have been researching bioionic straightening/retexturizing system and heard its the best. If anyone knows about this I would love to get more info and learn about the pros and cons and whether it would be worth my money. I dont know if it would work with my type of hair because its so weightless so im afraid it would result in a STRAIGHT fluffy mess; I dont see how it would add weight. If anyone could help me i would greatly appreciate it. Thank u so much!
rika View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 10 2004 at 12:20pm
I find that it's very hard to keep straight hair - but I'm not a proffesional!
I'm only 13 and have very thin hair but am attempting to thicken it up..
There are special products to help straighten out your hair, and some really good hairsprays. It helps me if, after I've straightened my hair, I wear it in a loose ponytail and then take it out when I'm inside. :) It stays reasonably straight then.
Love me, k? xXx
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic