Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

fine hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ctoed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ctoed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: fine hair
    Posted: December 30 2004 at 1:49pm
I need to know a good hairstyle for my fine thin
hair. it it kinda short to about my chin and is
thinning in the front. Does anyone know a haircut
that is short and easy to do?
HD_EU View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD_EU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2005 at 8:33am
Why don't you have a look in the hairstyle galleries? Plenty to choose from ... and it could give us an idea what length, style your looking for.
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 06 2005 at 5:24am
Generally speaking, fine, thin hair looks better with less weight, so it doesn't lie so flat to the head. You could maybe have it cut shorter, or have a few layers put into the style you have. Be careful with the layers, though, because too many could make it look thinner instead. Look in magazines or websites and find styles you like, take them to the stylist, and ask whether they would work well with your hair or not.
More awesome than a manatee!
demodoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demodoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 14 2005 at 10:29am
I have had the most luck with medium length blunt bobs or the short Sharon Stone. Depends on your face, body, and preferences. I am in my late forties so going short wasn't so bad (when I was younger it seemed like eveyone thought I should have long hair). I am really happy most of the time with my short cut and don't miss the length or the time it took to style it.
"It is better to look marvelous than to feel marvelous" Billy Crystal
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic