Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

don't know what to do with my hair.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
DorfsSunshine View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DorfsSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: don't know what to do with my hair.
    Posted: February 04 2005 at 11:09pm
Hi! I have thin, fine straight hair that is just below shoulder length (though I have had various lengths). I have worn my hair in a ponytail every day of my 20 year old life (except in 1st grade when my mom convinced me to get a little boy hair cut). I have very healthy hair but I have no idea what to DO with it. As thin hair does it tends to go flat and get alittle scraggily looking if worn down all day long. What can I do it make it look sleek all day long so I don't have to resort to the old ponytail? What are other ways to style my hair? I need step by step here, I am that unknowledable. I've used a blowdry maybe a dozen times thats it. HELP! I am pathetic!
twitterfairy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twitterfairy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 14 2005 at 5:40am
My hair is similar, goes super flat and unmanageable. What I do is wash my hair at night, when it is still quite damp, I put my hair into plaits, usually 5 or 6, in the mroning my hair has a lot more volume and oomph and it has texture. The only thing is try not to brush it when you take it out of plaits or it'll get a bit frizzy. ;) I don't know if you will like that idea, but definetly try using a volumising shampoo and only using conditioner on the ends of your hair (if you use conditioner). I think herbal essences has a nice volumising shampoo, but others disagree.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic