Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

*8 minutes in the morning*

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
thinkthin View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thinkthin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: *8 minutes in the morning*
    Posted: February 01 2004 at 9:41am
HI Everyone-
I just wanted to know if anyone has tried Jorge Cruise's '8 minutes in the morning' diet and excersize program?? I like it (been on it for 1 week) It truly only takes eight minutes of the strength training in the morning, and the meals are good and you don't have any food items that you 'CANT' eat. Just wanted to know if anyone had tried it and what they thought about it and if they had any success...
Elissa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elissa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 03 2004 at 7:01am
I haven't heard of that one yet.
[/url]

minnieminnie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minnieminnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2004 at 2:04pm
yeah, i got the book from the library, but i haven't really tried it yet. i don't really have any weights to do it with though. it hope it goes well for you. keep me posted on your results

jessie
Euphoria View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Euphoria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2004 at 12:26pm
Ooo I've seen a preview of this in Zest's magazine April Issue (UK). I haven't tried it yet...getting up for sixth form in the morning is already a task lol! It makes me wonder how effective my workout I'm doing at the minute is though. At the moment I'm doing just over an hour every day at the gym but Im wondering whether to get a personal trainer to check if I'm on the right path. Maybe more of these exercise on the 8 minute type plan would help?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic