Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Diet Diet Revolution

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Sploosh the Guest View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sploosh the Guest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Diet Diet Revolution
    Posted: June 15 2004 at 4:01pm
Well I've been playing Dance Dance Revolution(a dancing video game that gives you a good aerobic exercise) now for over a year and have lost (and kept off) a lot of my excess weight. Anyway I haven't changed my diet at all (which isn't that good) but I would like to share how fun and healthy this video game is. I mean if you saw a picture of me last year (even though I dont have any because I refused to take photographs of myself) you wouldn't think it was me. A lot has changed for me, I'm the skinnest I've been since as long back as I started weighing myself. I am a 15(almost 16) year old male that is recommending Dance Dance Revolution to all of you who would like to lose weight. You don't need rythm or anything and you don't need to be an expert or anything at video games (as there are tutorials and a workout mode to help you keep track of calories burned).
pinksaliva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinksaliva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2004 at 9:57am
i heard from a friend that dance dance revolution works. He used to be chubby now he's like a stick. Don't know of girls who use this method tho. I personally tried this game, and im just horrible at it. but good game nonetheless
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2004 at 3:55am
I think I'd have to do it when no-one else is in the house, for fear of being laughed at :-P . I'd make a total idiot of myself.
More awesome than a manatee!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic