Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

NEED TO LOSE 10lbs!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ashley11316454 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ashley11316454 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NEED TO LOSE 10lbs!!!!!
    Posted: December 21 2004 at 3:04pm
I really need to lose 10 lbs....i am not fat and i'm not bone thin...i am 5'5 115lbs and i really need to shed the extra pounds and i'm wondering what is a safe way to lose weight, because i am always hungry....and i eat a lot and i'm starting to gain a few pounds so what should i do??
MoNiCaxOC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MoNiCaxOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 21 2004 at 3:33pm
To curve your hunger cravings, carry around carrots and the super low fat ranch (like 25 cal/servings) and munch on those. The munching of the carrots will mentally make you feel like you're eating a lot.
KiNgIzCoMiNbAcK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiNgIzCoMiNbAcK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2005 at 1:38am
Originally posted by ashley11316454 ashley11316454 wrote:

I really need to lose 10 lbs....i am not fat and i'm not bone thin...i am 5'5 115lbs and i really need to shed the extra pounds and i'm wondering what is a safe way to lose weight, because i am always hungry....and i eat a lot and i'm starting to gain a few pounds so what should i do??

too skinny.........................................
aznmitsugrl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aznmitsugrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2005 at 8:28am
i'm 5'5" and 120lbs is my goal weight (i'm 128 now). don't stress over losing weight, cause you don't need to. if you feel that concerned about it, just eat healthy, filling meals and exercise 25-30 min a day, at least 3 times a week. your weight might fluctuate up or down, but if you keep it up, you'll ultimately reach your "true" weight. and trust me, that won't be 10 pounds less than what you are now.

~~deb
BRUNETTEMOMMIE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BRUNETTEMOMMIE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 23 2005 at 3:18pm
HI ASHLEY.

I FOUND THIS SITE CUZ HAD INTEREST IN HAIR STYLES..TIPS...PROFESSIONAL ADVICE..BUT ALSO NOTICED BOARD HAS SECTION FOR DIET. AM NOT SURE THE PROPER WAY TO GET THIS INFO TO YA BUT I WOULD BE HAPPY TO TAWK TO YA IF STILL INTERESTED IN FINDING OUT HOW TO DIET SAFELY & EFFECTIVELY. GUESS MY EMAIL WOULD BE A START HUH ? OK HERE IT IS BRUNETTEMOM@HOTMAIL.COM

HOPE TO TAWK TO YA ON HERE ...CIAO 4NOW TIL NEXT TIME

STACIE
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic