Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Yuko vs Other Systems?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Donna T. View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donna T. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Yuko vs Other Systems?
    Posted: February 01 2003 at 5:51pm
I have super curly hair and want to have it thermally reconditioned. I am scared but think that I will go ahead as soon as I can figure out the differences between the different system. I know there is Yuko but then I heard there are several other types of systems. Does anyone know what they are and how they work?

I just assumed they are all the same. I guess I'll have to do more homework. Can anyone please explain what each procedure does, and what the differences are between them?

I also heard that when the hair grows out it is a problem?

JaneyB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaneyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 02 2003 at 9:41am
I also have wavy, frizzy hair & also want it permanently straightened. I have looked into the Yuko treatment, and there is another similar treatment called Ion Re-texturising treatment - also supposed to be very effective & conditioning.

I am fed up of having to use hair straighteners every single day!

Jane
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic