Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Sebastian Product QUESTIONS!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Stinka View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stinka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sebastian Product QUESTIONS!
    Posted: February 02 2003 at 4:38pm
I bought it, and the only thing it did for me was make my hair soft and shiny, which is good, but it failed to straighten.

I wondering what kind of state my hair needs to be in for this product to straighten my hair at all.

Or should I flat iron it, and then put it in my hair afterwards. It seems like it would turn out nice if I did it that way.

I'm kind of disappointed with the product though.

Also, I saw 'Sebastian Hot Tool Protector' last time I was at a salon. I am interested in this product as well, but Im a bit reluctant, seeing as one product from this line already failed me. Does it work? And how does it protect your hair from heat?
"And to make a long story short, I was wearing an onion on my belt, which was the style at the time..."
Sophie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sophie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 02 2003 at 9:35pm
Hi Stinka: My Daughter loves one of the new Sebastian Shaper Products, "Smoothing Groomer" for straightening and keeping her hair smooth...She has big naturally wavy hair. It works best for her if she washes her hair the night before, distributes the SG through her hair and lets it dry naturally.

Then the next morning she smooths her dry hair with an Iron. This works well for her. And she likes her hair better on the second and even sometimes the third day, because its flatter than the first day.

You should be able to take the Sebastian product back to the salon and exchange it for a product that works for you. If you purchased it at a salon proffessional products are 100% Guarenteed.

Good luck, Sophie

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic