Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Relaxed hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Raver_bear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Raver_bear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Relaxed hair
    Posted: February 27 2003 at 9:33am
I'm a 16(white) girl from ajax( in Canada) .. and well i kinda have straight hair buuut in order to get it that way i have to blowdry it until it is completly dry then straighten the front because for some reason its all curly. I was thinking about getting my hair relaxed. I absolutly never wear my hair up and when its down it becomes tangleyand wavy. I'm not exactly a girly girl and i Hate having to worry about my hair but i wont cut it . Does anyone know how much it cost to get my hair relaxed? It would help me out sooo much . Thanks
- Nikkay-
umi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote umi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 07 2003 at 9:28pm
try phytospecific or rusk anti-curl. i have a friend who is italian and after three years of knowing her, i just found out that she has very curly hair. i still don't believe it. when she doesn't blow dry her hair it just looks "nice" instead of "great". she get's it done at a salon and blow it dry or curls it a little in the morning. the cost varies, from 50 - 70 USD in the Northern NJ area, maybe more in Manhattan. also, try a beauty school that takes in clients. a good beauty school will supervise every technique and it's very inexpensive; in NJ they usually only charge you for the supplies. just make sure you always condition after any chemical treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic