Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Got my hair THERMALLY RECONDITIONED

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
LongRed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LongRed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Got my hair THERMALLY RECONDITIONED
    Posted: March 22 2003 at 5:09pm
Today was my appoimtment for
the thermal reconditioning and WOW
is my hair GREAT! I'm so glad I did it!
I can't believe how soft and shiny
this makes hair!!! I had the stylist
take a picture of my hair and it
just gleems!

I'm just JUMPING for JOY!
Vineman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vineman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2003 at 5:58pm
What is it and how much does it cost? My hair is quite dry underneath and I think that's what causes it to be so hard to tame.
Sophie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sophie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2003 at 8:58pm
Awesome Longred.....How long did it take?

Do you know what thermal straightening system they used on you??

I also would like to know the cost...If you want to tell..?

Please, Check in with us in a week or two and let us know how your hair is compared to the first few days. Condition? Is it still as straight?

Thanks.
SuperGrover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperGrover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2003 at 9:17pm
Is thermal reconditioning the same thing as thermal straightening??

I'm curious to hear how much it cost and if you're still so happy a week from now.
"Hair is a part of you. It is not a part of me, because I am a frog." - Kermit the Frog on Sesame Street1b/N/ii ~ ??"/27"/32"
Teri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Teri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2003 at 5:39pm
I am also confused. Is MagicSt8 the same as Thermal Reconditioning and is Yuko the same as MagicSt8? Do they all do the same thing? Do they all cost the same amount?
turquoise_girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote turquoise_girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2003 at 8:10pm
i saw your pic at the community, it looks wonderful LongRed!
Mitzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mitzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2003 at 8:09pm
hi i am considering getting that rusk therma str8 done on my hair it is a costly procedure. if you don't mind would you send me a pic of what you hair looked like after you had it done. please thanks
Lilli View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lilli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2003 at 6:44am
Thanks for sharing about your thermal reconditioning treatment. Is there anyway you can post a photo so we can all see? Thanks in advance.
claribuzz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote claribuzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2003 at 8:39pm
yes tell us the cost for it. And howyour stylist does it. And your stylist recomends you to care for it.
ARGHH
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic