Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Can anyone recommend a good Salon in Miami that does hair straightening?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Can anyone recommend a good Salon in Miami that does hair straightening?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Karina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Can anyone recommend a good Salon in Miami that does hair straightening?
    Posted: January 18 2004 at 3:41am
Can anyone recommend a good Salon in Miami that does hair straightening? I going to buy some Rusk Anti Curl and was thinking of doing it myself. Should I? Or should I take the product to the Salon? The Salon charges $90 just for the product, I found it for $20!
snoopy9192 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snoopy9192 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2004 at 1:22pm
I can't help with a salon in Miami but I do know of one about 2 1/2 ot 3 hrs west of Miami. I had my hair straightened in Dec. and I love it. My hair dresser did a great job. I don't know if you would want to travel to get you hair done but if you do I let me know and I will give you her name and number. Good Luck!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic