Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

magic straight hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
mard_gon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mard_gon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: magic straight hair
    Posted: February 16 2004 at 7:11pm
I just had a magic straight perm done yesterday, and I love it, I do not miss my curly frizzy hair at all.

I had it done by a korean lady, and I could not understand her verry well. I have to go though a 3
rd party to ask her questions. and get an answer 3 to 4 days later. lol. but she was verry good. compared to the way my hair was, I was at the point where I was just going to have to chop off my hair, or just get it done. I could not go a hole day with out my hair getting frizzyand tangled.
Im glad i got it done. No regrets at all. (So far)

I just want to speak with other people who have had it done. how do u like it? do u miss your curly or frizzy hair at all? also, how do u keep up with it?
do u use regular shampoos and conditioners? if not, what do u use to keep it shiny, do u have to blow dry it straight everytime u wash it? or do u wash and go? how often do u have to go for your touch ups? and how much do u payfor your touch ups?
Thanks.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic