Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

need sum help on relaxers

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Gq-vi3t View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gq-vi3t Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: need sum help on relaxers
    Posted: February 23 2004 at 10:29pm
im asian male n have wavy bangs n jus got it relaxed not sure if she use TR but she did use a flat iron. it came out pretty good really soft n straight...but its so flat...how do i get the volume bak?

she told me that i shouldnt shampoo for 72hrs but i jus found out ur not supposed to wet it too for 72hrs...which i did! and my hair was blonde b4 this and i dyed it red 2 weeks b4 getting my hair TR. jus wanna know how that might affect it.

this is also not my 1st time doing this...but i went to another lady that cuts my hair n she said that its not good to relax my hair n i should use conditioners specifically leave-in conditioners but i dont know wat brands are good n i dun know where to get them. So wat i need is shampoo n conditioner for dyed n thin asian hair, i used to have thick hair but after all the dying n relaxing my hair is thinner than it was 4-6 months ago.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic