Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New Revlon Overtime Nail Polish

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
SuperGrover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperGrover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Revlon Overtime Nail Polish
    Posted: April 07 2003 at 5:47pm
Has anyone tried new Revlon Overtime nail polish?

Revlon has always been one of my favorite brands. Great colors, and it lasts long on your nails without chipping. So this Overtime sounds appealing, but I've shyed away from buying it, even when it was on sale, because the colors aren't very attractive, to me at least.

But can anyone who has tried it speak to its durability?
"Hair is a part of you. It is not a part of me, because I am a frog." - Kermit the Frog on Sesame Street1b/N/ii ~ ??"/27"/32"
Lady Maria View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady Maria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2003 at 10:13pm
I like Revlon makeup and nail products. I will have to try the new Overtime Polish you mentioned.
Lady Maria
NewOrleansLady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewOrleansLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2003 at 10:38pm
I've got two colors of Revlon's colorstay polish, Lasting Mocha and Pink Cashmere (I think). The Pink Cashmere is my favorite nail color right now, it's a pale nude color. I wear it both on my toes and fingers and it lasts about 2 weeks on me. When it gets old it starts to crack, nothing drastic but, you can see it if you look closely. It really is good stuff but, they do need to offer more colors. I've used the clear top coat with other polishes and it made them lastlong but, not as long as with the colorstay polish.
"Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but, wish we didn't."
UP Lisa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UP Lisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2004 at 12:52pm
Yes, that Revlon ColorStay is amazingly good stuff.
Lisa
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic