Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

WooHoo - Had A Manicure & Pedicure Yesterday!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WooHoo - Had A Manicure & Pedicure Yesterday!
    Posted: May 01 2003 at 10:34pm
Hi all,

My longtime nail person brought her portable spa and nail station to my office and gave me an on-site manicure and pedicure. I have not had one in months and months. WOW. I forgot how wonderful it felt and how much softer my feet feel. I quizzed her about the latest in polish. She said that Essie has changed a lot of their color formulas. She also used a hot new OPI color on my nails....it is called Royal Flush Blush....and it is a soft glistening pink. Very pretty. I contemplated "I'm Not Really A Waitress" but decided on the new spring look.

More info later. I even took a few notes while she was working on my feet, before she got to my hands so I didn't mess up the polish. I am famous for trashing my new polist w/in seconds. :-)

Best wishes,
Karen
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
Janice Masters View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Janice Masters Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2003 at 2:47pm
Sounds yummy. I think everyone needs to take the time to take care of their nails. One question, did she nip or trim your cuticles? I have always heard opposing sides of the argument about whether you should let them cut your cuticles or push them back.
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2003 at 4:46pm
UGH. She cut them with a tiny nippers. I always worry about that even though she has been doing it for years. I worry that it will thicken my cuticle or cause an infection. I am not sure what is the right anwer?

Karen
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic