Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Oh no!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Blah blah chick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blah blah chick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Oh no!
    Posted: August 30 2003 at 11:35pm
HElp! I think I have a hole in my nail! It is at the top and at first I thought that it was my cuticle but it isn't. Instead two layers of nail have come off in one tiny section. It doesn't hurt it is just annoying and I am afraid that that means my nail is dying! Is that true? Did anyone else have that happen?
"Life doesn't have to be perfect to be
wonderful" -Annette Funicello
frizzygurl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frizzygurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2004 at 1:27pm
i had something similar happen to me with my toenail. i thought at first it was a cuticle but as it grew out, realized it was a hole in my nail. i realized after i got over my panic attack that i had smashed my toe REALLY hard a good while back with something that had a dull but cornered edge, like a metal binder. (forget what it was) Anyway, when my toenail grew out, i had a big hole in the middle of my toenail; it took almost 2 months to grow out.
i hope that's all it is!
CO wash only since September '04! Dyed red botticelli curls (3b), fine and just past shoulder length
fawnsweet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fawnsweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2005 at 3:57pm

i'm sorry i never heard of such a thing. but hopefully it's just something that will grow out. The body usually heals itself like that.

don't worry. it should be fine.

This too shall pass!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic