Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nail Hardners

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Sum1sumwere View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sum1sumwere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nail Hardners
    Posted: September 22 2003 at 2:39pm
Hello everyone, I'm in the the process of trying to grow my natural nails longer. Everytime my nails get about a good inch or so long they always start to tear at the corners which results in me having to cut them and start all over again. I am like so fustrated and fed up and don't know what to do to stop this from happening.

I seen a commercial about a nail hardner that helps make your nails get harder and grow in like 5 to 7days but I dont remember the name and don't know were to buy this stuff. Do anyone of you know what I'm talking about? If so please tell me. And if anyone has tryed it could you please tell me how it worked for you. Also if anyone might know any other product that would help me please post that as well. I serious need help.

Thanks in advance
Summer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sum1sumwere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2003 at 2:42pm
Nutra Nail that's it. I didn't read that post before I wrote my post but yeah that's the commerical I saw. Please let us know if this stuff is any good

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sum1sumwere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2003 at 4:37pm
Hello to those still out there yesterday I went to Walmart to purchase some nutra nail and while looking I seen another product by Sally Hansen called Get Growing Multi-Vitamin Nail Growth Solution I compared the two together and they seemed identical to me except the nutra nail didn't have the multi-vitamin stuff in it so I purchased the Sally Hansen brand. It states that I should have noticeable growth in 5 to 7 days. I also purchased some other stuff by Sally Hansen called Hard as Nails and from the reviews I read about this stuff it's suppose to be pretty good. Well just to see if this Get Growing Solution does what it claims I have started a picture journal to capture my results day by day and I will happily share my results with everyone at the end. I just started Saturday night so I'll give my 7day update on either Sat or Sun. So wish me luck and I'll be back soon.
dana073 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dana073 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2003 at 6:19pm
Hi everyone, in my line of work I am in schools often and a teacher told me of some stuff that has made her nails grow long and strengthen them. Her nails were long and beautiful.

The stuff is called Nailtique. She said you can NOT get it at Sally's Beauty Supply, but I have found it at CVS Pharmacy. She also mentioned a placed called Lanthrop's having it (I am not familar with that store). It is kind of pricey ($9.99/bottle), but if it makes my nails look similar to hers, I am all for it.

They have different "formulas" so make sure you read it and figure out what is best for your nails.

Dana
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic