Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Natural nail look

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Damier500 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Damier500 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Natural nail look
    Posted: March 11 2004 at 11:54pm
hi. im a guy and have really discolored toenails. i was wondering is there something at the nail salon or at thr store i can buy to paint on them so they look natural? or atleat improve the appearance? i heard there was a 'men's' manicure set but i dunno.. anyone know of something? thanks..
papillon_purple View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote papillon_purple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2004 at 12:52am
hrmm.. maybe you should look into getting a pedicure. it's pretty popular with guys nowadays. plus, then you'll really have someone taking care of your feet/toes so they'll be nice.
Mylissa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mylissa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2004 at 2:51pm
Do a search for Varisi...a friend of mine had some damage and discoloration from artificial nails...this did the trick.

Good luck!

*oh if you'd like I can send you a link on it...just send me a b-mail..I'll get back to ya.
Mylissa
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic