Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

nail growth

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
H. Green View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote H. Green Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: nail growth
    Posted: December 18 2004 at 8:36pm
I couldn't get mine to grow and when they actually did get some length they would break. I understand I'm definitly not the only woman who was looking for something which could give me the 'professionally' done long nail look. My sister recently told me about a nail enamel which will make nails grow much much quicker then they naturally would.

The same line of nail products also has products which will mend nails, and repair nails which have splits or cracks.

I can guarantee you it will work wonders and its suprisingly inexpensive... If you would like more informatin please feel free to email me and i'll get provide you with the product information.
H.Green View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote H.Green Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 18 2004 at 8:39pm
sorry i forgot to leave it, my email is hlgreen@email.com .
the gentleman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the gentleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 09 2007 at 7:44pm

i'm a fourteen year old boy who's trying to get waves and i enjoy and like how my fingernails look when i get a manicure and have them put clear nail polish on them,I'm not gay and like girls(very much i might add) but i would like so insight if i should continue getting my nails done.And a girl I'm having a relationship with thinks its cute and likes to do them for me.

P.S. Some boys say my hands look femine, but i cant do anything about it. I do the same activities they do but my hands stay soft and i put on lotion(unlike MANY boys i know)

Edited by the gentleman - June 09 2007 at 7:45pm
Alisa06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alisa06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2007 at 10:21am
I think it is good that youdo your nails. there is nothing wrong with it. You say you are in a relationship with a girl who actually does them for you? This could be a bonding thing between you. I have tried manytimes to get my husband to let me do amanicure on him. Not do much for the nails, but he works with his hands, and they are very rough.Sometimes they scratch me to hold hands with him. Tell anyone who gives you a hard time that your hands will be enticing to young ladies, and a pleasure to hold hands with.
Besides, and please don't take this wrong,but if you are in touch at all with your feminine side, you will be more sensitive to the ladies needs, and have more in comon with them, which in turn will attract them to you.

Alisa06
2c-3a ciii
I want my hair back!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the gentleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2007 at 4:49pm
Thank you. I needed advice and you gave it. I truly am thankful for tlling me your point of view of this situation.
Alisa06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alisa06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2007 at 5:17pm
oh, you are so welcome! There is absolutely nothing wrong with you having your nails/hands one. Don't let anyone make you believe  anything different.

As for your hands looking feminine or not, you could  really have feminine looking hands and not do your nails, or vice versa. Mabye the other guys are just jealous because you have the courage to stand up for something you enjoy doing, and they can not.
Alisa06
2c-3a ciii
I want my hair back!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the gentleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2007 at 7:11pm
yes maam'
Anomis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anomis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2007 at 8:09am
My nails grow so long they look fake....my secret/Sally Hensan....I swear by all her products...OMG
and this is something I learned years ago, its a smelly ritual, but it workrd for me

Garlic, I smear garlic once a week lol, if you can stand it try it....may not work for others but it worked for me. I found Sally, so now I do not smear as often, maybe once a month etc.......

my nails stay so healthy, also gelatin, just regular jello every day or every other day. Actually Knoxx sales gelatin especially for nails. you can put it in your hot tea, or warm drink, it's orange flavored. I dont use it anymore b/c I am vegan but it works.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic