Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

"Bigen Xpressive Permanent Powder" color

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Veronica F View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veronica F Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: "Bigen Xpressive Permanent Powder" color
    Posted: March 19 2005 at 1:53am

Hi,

I saw this new product on sally's website and if anyone has tried it, what do u think? It's supposed to lift and deposit haircolor and u just add water like the original Bigen color. So no need for a developer apparently...

http://www.sallybeauty.com/shop/1410/199200

Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2005 at 1:35am
I haven't seen that before, but they seem to have some nice shades.  I'm not sure how the lifting would work without developer, though.  Is there peroxide in the mix?  I wonder how much it would lift?  I'm curious now. . . might have to look for it and see what the packaging says. . .
More awesome than a manatee!
Veronica F View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veronica F Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2005 at 6:01pm
Yeah its surprising cuz normally they have pretty boring shades. I'm guessing the color already has a bleaching agent OR maybe they have everything mixed up in the powder and the water just activates it, like there could be peroxide in there and when water (hydrogen) is added it activates the color?!? Who knows? But please do tell me what it really is if u find out or get a chance to look at the packaging. I haven't been to sally's in a while...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic