Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How Do i stop from the itching

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Dunkinonfools View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dunkinonfools Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How Do i stop from the itching
    Posted: March 26 2005 at 2:53pm
I notice that when i put in the DAX and im in a area that is hot or if im sweating my Scalp starts to itch alot and it is very uncomforatable. Now i use the Shampoo but i guess it is not enough and when i do that i have to scratch and my waves get messed up. If there is anyone that has a technique or knows a product that can relieve the itching please reply back to this thanx.
PLAYA2K4 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLAYA2K4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2005 at 6:47pm
Just stop using that pomade or you need to wash your hair more....you may most likely need to stop using that pomade...cuz DAX is hard to wash off
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2005 at 6:10pm
He's right! Try using something lighter. Sometimes your scalp will itch if it can't breath. How much are you using in your hair?
Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 09 2005 at 5:25pm
When your scalp itch try a different pomade or use less
Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic