Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Find me a new hair style pls

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Audrienne_k View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Audrienne_k Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Find me a new hair style pls
    Posted: March 29 2005 at 4:47am

Hi everyone

I am newbie and I need your help.  I have a fine and thin hair (as you can see from my 'longish' hair picture.

http://photobucket.com/albums/y85/Audrienne_k/th_melonghair. jpg

http://photobucket.com/albums/y85/Audrienne_k/th_hairstyle.j pg

I used to have short hair but my hairdresser convinced me to grow it long.  Plan to hair cut this Thursday and I wish to have short hair again! 

Would be grateful if you could suggest me hairstyle (probably with pic ) so that i can print it and show it to my hairdresser.

Thanks everyone

loquacious View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loquacious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2005 at 9:49am

Wow, your longish hair pic shows your hair is about the same length as mine - I've never considered it long, just medium ;)  It's cool how each persons interpretation is different.

How much time do you spend on your hair?  What's too short, what's too long?  It's hard to just suggest a style to someone not knowing their particular likes/dislikes :-)

Audrienne_k View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Audrienne_k Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2005 at 4:34pm

Hi Loquacious

The hair on the longish picture is heavily layered. The back is about half way to my bra strap.

You are right that i should put more detail to what i like/dislike.  I actually open to any suggestions. No wonder nobody give me suggestion

I dont particularly like straight 'Bob' style and given the fact that I have high forehead, I prefer my forehead be covered (as much as possible) with one side swept fringe (not too short, prob the fringe is layered and the longest will be to ear level?)

I normally spend 1/2 hour to my hair. Dont mind blowdrying.

In terms of length, I am thinking to have it cut in between ear level to 2 or 3 cm above shoulder.

Thanks for replying, Loqacious

BrownEyez2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrownEyez2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2005 at 5:18pm

I don't know what you consider "short", but I think this is a great cut and would look wonderful on you! And with it not being a blunt cut, the razor-cut look would give the appearance of volume. The highlights also give added dimension. ~hth~

Click to view full size image

~~LIVE YOUR BEST LIFE!~~
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2005 at 3:39am
Dunno if it's my computer or the pics, but I can't get any of them to work.
More awesome than a manatee!
demodoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demodoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2005 at 11:22am
Me either.
"It is better to look marvelous than to feel marvelous" Billy Crystal
Magua View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magua Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2005 at 7:54pm
 Me neither
trout View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2005 at 4:55pm

http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryListing.asp?navtyp=gls====10 9270&nbc1=1

http://tinyurl.com/

Check out the after pic here of Francine Fujii.  Its not exactly short, more of a mid-length but considerably shorter than you have now and IMO a great cut for asian hair. 

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic