Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

jodee messina

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
petracd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petracd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: jodee messina
    Posted: March 31 2005 at 3:50pm
Wow ,just checked out her new video,"My give a damns busted" !! Boy does she look good with longer hair and she must be workin' her butt off,her body's smokin !!
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2005 at 5:12pm
Do you have any links to images?  Would love to see her with longer hair.
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
Durango View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Durango Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2005 at 11:09pm
Don't expect to see much in the way of "sexy" photo shots or videos, or even face/hair shots.,  She had a video a few years ago in which she bared a  bit of skin and really got raked over the coals for it.  Really sad.  OK, she's not 18 and a size 0, but who says a mature woman can't be atractive? 

Go for it, JoDee.  I think you look fantastic.

Durango
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2005 at 9:14am

Well I am only interested in her hair.  I did an article about her a few years ago about her hair & actually talked to her hairdressers.  So I  am just curious what she has been doing with it since the last time we talked.  I don't care about her face or body shots...just her hair and I agree that she is a huge talent.

That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic