Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Janine Turner

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Janine Turner
    Posted: April 01 2005 at 2:46am
Is that Janine Turner in those Restasis commercials?  It's a product to help people who can't make enough of their own tears.  Whether it is her or not, I like the way her hair looks in the commercials-- almost like Audrey Hepburn in Roman Holiday :-) .
More awesome than a manatee!
natasha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natasha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2005 at 3:38am
Yep, it's her. See http://www.restasis.com/default2.htm. There's a Flash movie with her picture and name on it (if you wait for the animation to complete).

Edited by natasha
tony9999 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tony9999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2005 at 8:27am
I hate collegene lips.... Yuck...
Change is good for the soul and fun to talk about!
VeeDubGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VeeDubGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2005 at 4:32pm
Originally posted by tony9999 tony9999 wrote:

Those are some serious pillow lips, and not in a good way. It's too bad because she is quite beautiful.
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2005 at 4:39pm

Originally posted by tony9999 tony9999 wrote:

I'm with you there.  Have you seen Lisa Rinna's lips on Veronica Mars.  They are horrible.  I couldn't stop looking at her lips like whoa...what happened.  Meg Ryan had seriously bad ones but got them reversed.  Good for her.

That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2005 at 3:45am

Yeah, her natural face looked better.  It's no wonder I wasn't sure if it was her at first :-P .  The hair is still cute, though. . . a good distraction from the giant lips, until they deflate. . .

HD_EU View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD_EU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2005 at 6:30am

Looking at wireimage, there was a period between 2002 and 2005 without pictures ... the lips were inflated three years ago too, the hair has gone in that time.  Look better this way.  Maybe the lips will deflate in the next three years?

Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2005 at 11:34am

When Janine's hair was at its longest, it rocked. As for her lips, here is a posting from awfulplasticsurgery.com.

http://www.awfulplasticsurgery.com/archives/005507.html

fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2005 at 3:00pm
She looks great in the first picture.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2005 at 4:26pm
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2005 at 4:45pm
Originally posted by Kramer Kramer wrote:

When Janine's hair was at its longest, it rocked. As for her lips, here is a posting from awfulplasticsurgery.com.

http://www.awfulplasticsurgery.com/archives/005507.html

1994 = good lips
2004 = OMG I can't help but laugh my arse off   Just horrible
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2005 at 1:37am
I actually beleve the second picture may have been doctored as someone's idea of a joke. I have seen the same picture elsewhere and it was nothing like so bad. Take a close look! Does anyone really think she'd be going around with lips like that?
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2005 at 2:51am
Nope, that's pretty much how it really looks :-P .  Although there might be some hope-- upon closer examination, it looks to me like the giant lips are drawn way outside her real lip line.  So it may be a case of an overzealous make-up dept. rather than plastic surgery.  It's hard to say for sure, though.  I'll try to get a good look next time I see the commercial.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2007 at 7:59pm
An update

Janine%20Turner%20Hairstyle

Love the red and she's gone shorter again which I also love.  One of my favorite short haired girls of all time.

HAWG
ace1308 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ace1308 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2007 at 8:41pm
She has also lost the mole by her left eye.
ACE
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2007 at 9:34pm
She looks great. I just wished she didn't go short.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 19 2007 at 2:19pm
Always more or less the same. We also know what she looks like with longer hair.
conrad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote conrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 20 2007 at 7:38am
That pick of her lips look like she sucked on an curling iron!  Her hair cut looks fan-tab-u-lous though!  My wife had red hair like that for about a year....there is just something about red heads!Tongue
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic