Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

are waves easier to get after braids?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
WaveKingSup View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WaveKingSup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: are waves easier to get after braids?
    Posted: April 01 2005 at 6:49pm

Is there some reason this is true or is this just a rumor?

Blackie006 View Drop Down
BigChimiKing

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blackie006 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2005 at 9:12pm
Yeah I seen alot of niggas-wit braids who get they haircut and they already flowin. Iono know why though. Used to piss me off. lol

Edited by Blackie006

NewEraOg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewEraOg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2005 at 9:47am
Blackie006 View Drop Down
BigChimiKing

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blackie006 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2005 at 4:54pm

Originally posted by NewEraOg NewEraOg wrote:

lol

Tha Pharmacist View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tha Pharmacist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2005 at 11:06pm

lol

BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 07 2005 at 6:19pm

Yea, it's a good reason for this. It's the same reason if you let your hair grow into a fro.  "Natural State"

African American hair curls naturally, so if you leave it alone and let it grow without interrupting it's natural growth it will develope a curl pattern. This curl pattern can then be developed into a 360 wave pattern very easy. It already got the SSSSSS pattern in a fro or braids. Braids actually help develope the SSSSSSS growth pattern.

Every wonder why new born babies have waves too and they have never touched a brush? It's because their hair has been growing in a natural pattern with out perms or chemicals, or hair cuts. 

Edited by BIGGMike
Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
Paidnfull View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paidnfull Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2005 at 10:16am
I grew my braids for three years, i just cut my braids out march 15. When i cut them joints out i saw a few waves in my head. I got waves in my head alreday though and it aint even been a month. I be lazy wit the whole wave process too, if i was to stay up on it though, my buttas would be even better. Im just afraid when i get a cut, they might get cut out.
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2005 at 1:53pm

I saw your pics. You got the right hair texture to have tight waves patterns. Just got to put in the work.

Keep hanging out around here and you will be 360 spinnin

I want to see the new pics after you put in work.

Good luck!  

Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
Blazer15 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blazer15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2005 at 5:44pm
Yo BiggMike how long it took you to get your waves.
Holla at ya boy BK/QN finest. My waves is so lethal makes you sick to death.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic