Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Rudi Bakhitar

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
trekgod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trekgod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rudi Bakhitar
    Posted: April 06 2005 at 8:22am

The first picture is in late Feb. Second pic is in late March. Rudi really grew her hair out as of end of 2004, but took a shorter spin-off look to it recently. I have larger pics but I could only post this size. I go with the first picture as best look.

Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2005 at 9:30am
I like the first one also
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2005 at 10:01am

Looking at larger photos of Rudi, I thought she had extensions when her hair was longer. Her hair grew kind of fast.

fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2005 at 11:03am
Really need to see her face to decide which style is best.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2005 at 8:44pm

A. I don't think a matter of a couple inches is going to make a difference on which hairstyle is best.

B. In case you don't believe me, here is a link to quite a few Rudi Bakhtiar photos. By the way people, can we spell the names right in the subject lines so others can search for themselves without getting lost?

http://www.cameroncole.com/cgi-bin/imageFolio.cgi?direct=New s_Babes/CNN/Rudi_Bakhtiar

My favorite:

http://www.cameroncole.com/cgi-bin/imageFolio.cgi?action=vie w&link=News_Babes/CNN/Rudi_Bakhtiar&image=2005030100 07.jpg&img=&tt=

Longer the better in Rudi's case.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic