Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Waves question

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
DatVaKid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DatVaKid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Waves question
    Posted: April 10 2005 at 10:52am

Aight I got waves on the top side and back although I need to get em' a lil' more defined on the left side of my head so I can get spinnin' 360's...but the problem is I got a bald spot in the back of my head kind of in the middle...It's not huge or anything but I just want to get rid of it so I can get my waves like I want them......I've been using temple grow on the spot and its growing back a lil' bit and its on a good growing paced but I don't think its responding that well to the temple grow....Do you guys have any advice of how to get rid of this annoying bald spot?

Any help is appreciated in advance

DatVaKid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DatVaKid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2005 at 7:09pm
Uppp
DatVaKid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DatVaKid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2005 at 6:25pm
Anybody?
DatVaKid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DatVaKid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2005 at 9:03am
I kno somebody can help me
Unregistered Guest View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unregistered Guest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2005 at 9:20am
yo i got waves on the top and the back of my head can i still get 360 waves
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2005 at 2:41pm

I'm gonna tell you like the pro's would tell ya:

1. Shampoo
2. Dry and leave a little wet
3. Put pink lotion or some kind of moisturizer
4. Brush, Brush
5. Put Sportin waves ( for short hair, Dax or Murray's for longer coarse hair)
6. Brush, Brush, BRUSH, BRUSH, BRUSH
7. Du rag on

Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic