Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New to the group

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Mrs.Robertson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrs.Robertson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New to the group
    Posted: April 11 2005 at 3:46pm
I just wanted to say hello to everyone and that Im new to the group.
Passionsb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passionsb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 11 2005 at 5:05pm
Hey Mrs. Robertson. I am new as well. I joined last week. I have posted one message, but I have not had a reply back. I am just reading a lot of the different forums to get all the advise I can. Good to have you here.
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2005 at 5:31pm

Welcome to both of you.

Please know that sometimes it takes a little time for posts to get responses...so hang in there.  Also, if you want timely responses, it helps to have posts that end in a question or that are open ended.

It also may take a little time for the folks here to get to know newbies.  So keep posting and know that you are welcome here.

Best wishes,
Karen Shelton

That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
niki27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niki27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2005 at 7:21pm
Hey Karen, Mrs Robertson, Passionsb, im also new I already know Mrs Robertson. Passionsb what was your post??
niki
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2005 at 7:36pm

Hey Niki,

Welcome to HairTalk.

Karen

That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
updowngirl View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote updowngirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2005 at 1:26pm
Hi I just joined also this past week. I just had my first extensions put in amd I love them! Can't wait to do my own.
angeleyeslady View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote angeleyeslady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2005 at 12:09pm
Hi, I've joined today and love my extensions and talking about hair and beauty, hope to chat with you all real soonxxxxxxxxxx
AngelEyes supports SIGHTSAVERS CHARITY
niki27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niki27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2005 at 5:56pm
Thanks Karen srry it took me so long to respond
niki
zephyr View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zephyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 10 2005 at 10:09am

hello

nice to meet you all xxx

http://www.nailsnsuch
mike1818 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mike1818 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2005 at 3:02pm
hi mrs. robinson im new here to welcome mike
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic