Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

** Prohair/Prostyles Colors PICS! **

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Jenny_RR View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny_RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2005 at 10:10pm
Also, Jenn, have you checked out the Cassis, Bromberre, Violet, or Vampire Violet? They're all a lot more purple than the Burgundy Rot, although they may be a bit too purple (or bluish) for what you want. :)
imzadi92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imzadi92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2005 at 11:45pm
well Jenny what I want is something that still has a significant amount of red in it, but alot of purple too. i have some brombeere and its VERY purple, not much red at all. vampir violet looks to be too light. burgund rot is VERY red and definitely *not* purple enough. as for the cassis and violet, there is an awful lot of blue in those. the trimco shade I used is #25 on this chart from the hairpolice site, it looks a bit darker in the pic than it is in real life tho...

EDITED TO ADD - for some reason the haircolor pic wont show up, so here's the URL http://store1.yimg.com/I/hairpolice_1826_4446614

Edited by imzadi92
Jenny_RR View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny_RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2005 at 5:01am
Oh, that's pretty. Too bad PH has nothing comparable.... Let's hope Sara gets that shade in soon. :)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic