Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What to do ???

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
cavecricket View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cavecricket Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What to do ???
    Posted: April 15 2005 at 11:14pm
Oh god please help.... Ever heard of BestCuts????  well I have a Baby shower for my god chid to attend on sunday and I really wanted my hair done, it seemed as tho no one had availability except this place and now i know why.... I was a dark plum colr ( always go that color for winter) and I wanted to bring my bas color up to a light brown, like caramel.....DISASTER STRUCK   ,  now i have had this done MANY times with no problems but my god what a terrible job!!!  first off i was there 4 1/2 hours and spent $130 ,  first she had to bleach my entire head so my roots were much lighter then the reset ( naturally ) anyway she then did a rinse???  i usually had dye applied then go under the dryer....not this time , while my hair was dripping wet and my head in the sink she started pouring what felt like liquid magma all over my head....only took about 2 minutes if that....then when she started to dry my hair my roots were lemon yellow and the rest was a reddish brown ,  so she said this is my fault i will correct it at no charge....so she took the bottle from earlier and applied a little here and a little there , well one side of my head is now platinum and the roots a lovely shade of glistening rusted peach and the rest is burnt orange????  also she thinned out my hair as it is super thich but when she trimmed one sine is about 3 inches shorter then the other.... now i dont know if i refused to see this horror show as i had been there for sooooo long and just wanted to leave or if it has gooton worse in 24 hours......my question,  i really think for the money i spent they should get me in ASAP and correct this a t no charge.....is that unreasonable?????  thanks
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2005 at 4:35am
Bleh, if you do go back there, maybe you should insist on a different stylist-- that one sounds really incompetent :-( .  Might be wiser to go to a more trustworthy salon, if possible.
More awesome than a manatee!
eKatherine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eKatherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2005 at 7:26am
This is horrible. You should get for your money back, she wrecked your hair.

How are you at fighting with people? I think that if your hair can't be fixed at this point, you should also demand that they reimburse you the cost of a decent wig. It's worth a try.

Take lots of pictures from all angles. You might be able to take this to small claims court.
Sophie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sophie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 17 2005 at 2:19pm

I agree get your money back!  

It definately was a color correction from the beginning ..trying to remove dark Plumb...but if it was above their expertise they should hsve refered you elsewhere

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic