Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hi I am new hear!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Hitails View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hitails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hi I am new hear!!
    Posted: April 18 2005 at 9:40am

Hi There

I am new to the hair boutique!!  I live in the UK and love talking about beauty and hair.  I run my own community that talks about beauty called Nails n Stuff. When I am not running my community I am working as a nail tec although I am still finishing my qualifications.  Nice to meet you all and hope that you can help me with all my hair problems, Great Site!!

Thanks

Edited by Karen Shelton
www.nailsnstuff.co.uk
Nails, Hair, Beauty & Alt Therapies
Come Strut Your Stuff
angeleyeslady View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote angeleyeslady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2005 at 11:46am

Hello HiTails,

I used to have false nails on all the time, but I injured a finger nail when I was laying laminate flooring in my hallway and my nail tore quite badly.  Its been a mess for about 4 months but hopefully its nearly grown ok so I'll be able to have my nails on again.

I love hair extensions and false nails!!!!!!!!!!

nice to meet you

AngelEyes supports SIGHTSAVERS CHARITY
Hitails View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hitails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2005 at 12:13pm

Hi Angel

Thanks for your reply to my post, I am so glad you like nail extensions I enjoy doing them!! and am really looking forward to getting into the nail art side.  Yes you have to be extremely carefull with extensions.  If you us oil on your extensions regularly it helps to make them more flexiable but they are no way as flexiable as your real nails.  What do you do for a living and wear in the UK are you from?

Thanks

Emma

www.nailsnstuff.co.uk

www.nailsnstuff.co.uk
Nails, Hair, Beauty & Alt Therapies
Come Strut Your Stuff
Silver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2005 at 1:26pm

Hallo Hitails,     

Its so good that you are here, I have been having terrible problems with my nails and I dont know what to do, I really am at my wits end, the problem is to do with the growth levels, at times they suddenly get so long, my fingers also get hairy, this is also accompanied by the urge to run around on all fours and chase small mamals, kittens being a particular favourite, this is particullarly noticable during periods of a full moon, I am currently staying in Transylvania but I would be willing to travel to get the right treatment, can you help ?

angeleyeslady View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote angeleyeslady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2005 at 3:10pm

Hi HiTails,

Thanks for the reply. I live and work in Manchester, but sometimes have to travel.

I once had some false nails put on and the technician painted them tiger stripes, they looked great.  I had them quite long and the base colour was a beige-biscuit colour, and then she painted black tiger stripes across.  Everyone commented on how good they looked.

speak to you soon,

AngelEyes supports SIGHTSAVERS CHARITY
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic