0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Unregistered Guest View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unregistered Guest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How long it Takes to get spinnin waves
    Posted: April 22 2005 at 10:14pm
Unregistered Guest View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unregistered Guest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2005 at 10:15pm
Or even More Months
KingJames23 View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2005 at 5:18pm
i dont think it take that long to get waves
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2005 at 4:42pm

It depends..........

what method you use

what type of hair you have

***How much work you put in

I would say 2 - 3 months for me. Coarse hair and too busy to put in daily work on my hair.

Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2005 at 4:43pm

But I'm following good tips from kingjames23.

Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2005 at 4:45pm
damn biggmike your right i forgot about that yes it all does depend on your hair type but if you are focus on brusing daily it will work in a couple of months but if you be lazy then it will take longer.
~BraidItUp~ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~BraidItUp~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2005 at 10:19pm
hello guys (girl here) i wanted to try this method on my father's hair. he has naturally curly hair. does his hair have to be cut close to the scalp? how long will it take for the waves to appear for his hair type?
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2005 at 8:28am
if he has naturally curly hair it wont take that long all he has to do is brush

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~BraidItUp~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2005 at 4:29pm
ok, cool. thanks for the input KINGJ
*Do Unto Others, As Others Do Unto You*
RIPZEEK View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RIPZEEK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2005 at 8:04pm

dont cut it too short cuz he can still get waves with a lil length . make sure he brushen at the right angles. top forward, back backwards, and sides at a 45 degree comin forward. good luck

theres a thread on here wit a pic from the old forum of how to brush

oh yeah get some hair lotion too and brush it  evry day

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~BraidItUp~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2005 at 10:44pm

thank you so much RIPZ i appreciate the input *taking notes*

i will also check out the old threads.

*Do Unto Others, As Others Do Unto You*
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2005 at 5:05pm

KingJames23....., RIPZEEK....,  good advice. Naturally Curly, it won't take long.

2-LIVE-OR-DIE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2-LIVE-OR-DIE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2005 at 11:39am

WUT IF YOUR HAIR IS KINDA STRAIGHT. HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE FOR WAVES TOWN COME IN. AND WHEN WILL U SATR 2 SEE PROGREES IN YOUR WAVES

HOLLA BACK

sweet T View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweet T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2005 at 3:07pm
Originally posted by BIGGMike BIGGMike wrote:

But I'm following good tips from kingjames23.

what does he tell you to do
2-LIVE-OR-DIE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2-LIVE-OR-DIE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2005 at 4:31pm

HOW DO U GET COARSE HAIR. DO U HAVE 2 KEEP BRUSHING. I JUST BOUGHT THIS POMADE CALLED DAX(RED TIN) IS IT ANY GUD FOR GETTIN COARSE HAIR

HOLLA BACK

360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2005 at 4:50pm

there isnt a way to get coarse hair if your is nappy and hard to get waves then you have coarse hair, if you hair is nice straight and easy to wave then you have that nice type of hait which i say will lead to spinners

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic