FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedPLEASE HELP ME

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
cryssiekamm86 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: PLEASE HELP ME
    Posted: April 25 2005 at 2:14am

Hey Guys,

this is my first post. I have a major problem and I am REALLY hoping someone can help me!!!! I have long hair past my butt and one day my boyfriend decided that before we went out that i should get ready at his house. Well, with my hair being 6" past my butt that wasn't a good idea!!!!!

It is now practically one big knot and I've tried everything I have read, heard, and thought of and nothing is working!!!! I'm getting quite scared because I am a model and I have a VERY important shoot in 2 days and I cannot go with my hair like this but I cannot miss this so PLEASE POST ANY HELP YOU CAN OFFER it would be GREATLY appreciated!

Totally Freaked!!!!!

Edited by Karen Shelton
CryssieKamm

Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2005 at 2:27am
Just wanted to tell you guys that my hair is real so the tricks have to be safe for my hair. Or at least hopefully, but I'll take all of the help I can get at this point! Smooches                          

Edited by cryssiekamm86
CryssieKamm
norskygrl21 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2005 at 3:06pm

First off-

What does getting ready at his house have to do with your hair getting tangled beyond repair? What did you do (or didn't do) that was different than your normal routine? Some more specific details may help people understand your problem better so they can offer relevant advice. What exactly is the problem, knots all over or one big knot? Have you loaded it down with conditioner and just slowly combed it out with the conditioner still in? If you can, try and divide it up into four sections and work through it one section at a time, if you get frustrated or tired have someone who is gentle help you. Maybe posting on the long hair forum would help since they may have additional suggestions....Good luck and I hope it all works out.

eKatherine View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2005 at 7:27pm

Why did you make this a sticky?

Please note:  eKatherine makes a great point.  Please do not make topics a sticky unless there is an important reason it needs to float to the top of the forum.  The HB Admin will have to unsticky anything that doesn't seem appropriate.

Edited by Karen Shelton

Just looking for a few good hair slaves - is that too much to ask?
AnaisSatin View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2005 at 12:06am
I was wondering why this is a sticky, too.
my LJ, 40 inches long

Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2005 at 4:49pm

Sorry I missspelled some things guys it was really late and I was kind of upset at the time! 

The knot is on the back side of my head WHERE I CAN'T REACH! And what happened differently for those of you who asked, I used a conditioner that was not right for my type of hair and I didn't have my conditioner with me, and when it dried we road in his convertable somewhere and it got a little knotted and I didn't have my brush with me (which is actually VERY unusual for me) so I through it up and by the time I got home it was horrible and I can't get it out by myself!

But for those of you whom are actually on here trying to help people like most of us are, my mother helped me and got most of it out and we work on it whenever we can! I got to rescedule my shoot without explaining because the rest of the people there had a family emergency and so on..... if anyone else wants to know anything else or has any other tips please post them!

Edited by Karen Shelton
CryssieKamm
eKatherine View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2005 at 7:27pm
Ahh, the convertible. That's why you're not supposed to wear your hair loose in a convertible, regardless of how much some guy wants to see your hair flying in the wind.

Sorry, no suggestions. Maybe you could unsticky this, or should we report it?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic