Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Just thought I would share .....

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Debbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Just thought I would share .....
    Posted: April 30 2005 at 7:06am
The other night a fire broke out in a town about 15 minutes from here (where my husband is from, originally, and where he works!).  It was at the "Trend Beauty College".  They got to searching and found out that one of the students had left their curling irons plugged in.  The extent of the fire was the whole building was totaled!  Now, it did extensive smoke damage to other buildings as well.  I guess they will have to find somewhere else to host their classrooms now.  Just thought I would let ya'll know!  Debbie
There is more to life than hair...Come on---Go get a life!!!!!!!
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2005 at 5:54am
Wow, Debbie. Guess it just shows that we all need to be careful!
Viktoria View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Viktoria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2005 at 12:05pm
A buildning was totally burned down because of a forgotten curling iron?! Amazing! I wish all those things had a built in fuse, to turn them off after a while. That would prevent a lot of grief. Lucky noone got hurt!
The more you complain, the longer God lets you live.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic