Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hey peoples!! what’s up?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Sweetcandicurlz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sweetcandicurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hey peoples!! what’s up?
    Posted: May 04 2005 at 8:03pm
Hey everybody!!!
I just joined this site about a month ago and I think it's a really cool website. Well my name is Candice and I live in a small town in northeast Texas. I have natural curly hair which I am trying to grow out but am having a hard time doing b/c my hair grows so super slow and since it's curly it just shrinks back up and always looks the same. If anyone has any advice, please,please,please help me out. Anyways, what else can I say......... well uhm........let's see, well I guess that's about it I just wanted to say hi and how much I like this site and I guess I'll talk to you guys later. peace out laugh, have fun and stay sweet everyone!! And don't forget, if ya'll have any advice on growing hair, holla back at me!!!
I love chocolate and monkeys!!I'm the sweetest peanutbutter cup chica you'll ever want to meet! love, hugs, and kisses.
zephyr View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zephyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 10 2005 at 9:53am

hello sweet

nice to meet you too,

I am new to this hair board also...

http://www.nailsnsuch
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic