Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

****O/T...And A Bit Personal*****

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Cali-Kristin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cali-Kristin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2005 at 9:42pm
Geez, that's is close! I could practically walk home after my surgery if I get it done there... lol.... I'll give him a call and check out, it would be nice to be close to home. Thank you for the advice Syren!
sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2005 at 9:43pm
Jenny you are almost my exact size. I am 5'7... 122-125 lbs. 34B before BA.
mochachip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mochachip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2005 at 10:20pm
whoa hold on.  keyhole is more invasive than anchor?  I thought anchor was keyhole plus the fold underneath.  In fact I'm pretty darn sure that's true.  So how come keyhole which would be less cutting is more invasive?

yeah I want to schedule my theoretical surgery for late fall.  I should get off my ass I suppose.  I really want laser work around my eyes.  or collagen or something. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cali-Kristin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2005 at 10:26pm
Mochachip: I agree with you and I would also think the anchor method is far more invasive than the key hole method.
missy66 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missy66 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2005 at 10:44pm
Originally posted by CaliforniaKristin CaliforniaKristin wrote:

I love this topic!

I'm actually and a small impant to add more fullness. I'll probably be getting the "anchor scar" which I've heard is the most painful.... has anyone had anything like this or can offer any advice????

I think that is what i have- cut down the middle, and under. i had a lift and implants, and was able to breastfeed 2 kids after too. the pain was unreal- and i handle pain well i had 3 babies and 2 without any drugs last one 24 hrs labor- and for weeks, i was just flat on my back, couldnt drive, open the fridge, do anything that involved chest muscles, and so much does, more than you realize- even brushing your teeth! but it changed my life-  i went from african  jungle woman to 32f- in a year i need to have them redone and made smaller- i cant stand them! being large totally sucks and is soooo uncomftorable...scars still itch, 7 yrs later too.

missy66 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missy66 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2005 at 10:48pm
ps- after the surgery i was only a large DD pretty much an E but the 2 kids after made them go even one size bigger..i also had my areolas resized, they were to big and they actually removed my nipples, doc said, and put it on the table next to me...all that, and still able to breastfeed. i had a AWESOME doctor...was 8,000 and worth every penny, i could have gone cheaper, but the others did not feel right, and with such a  MAJOR thing i was not pinching pennies!
Kalika View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kalika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2005 at 11:08pm
Jenny - Im only a C cup, but Im also 5'3"
Syren123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Syren123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2005 at 11:53pm
Maybe that's cuz I don't know what anchor is! Keyhole is what I had and it's as invasive as they come. I had 5 lbs of fat and skin removed (2.5 from each breast).

So what is the anchor scar then? They do a keyhole and then what? They add an implant?! Now, that would be painful. Just the reduction itself is totally bearable..but reduction and implant at the same time...sounds painful.

Edited by Syren123
TanglesRC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TanglesRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2005 at 11:59pm

Great topic,

boobs and hair waht a life!

i wanted to name my salon hooters and hair because so many of us there have either large natural breasts or implants but didnt think that name would go over so well!

anyway- just a bit of caution, remember men DO come on this site, and i am sure they are looking at any pics we post, caution is all i am suggusting.

Dr Linder in Beverly Hills - hes amazing.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cali-Kristin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2005 at 12:02am

Anchor scar on left and keyhole scar on right

Jenny_RR View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny_RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2005 at 6:55am
Originally posted by sherrie215 sherrie215 wrote:

Jenny you are almost my exact size. I am 5'7... 122-125 lbs. 34B before BA.

Aha! So you're now a C or a D? (I can't believe Kalika's are only C's--they look much bigger to me, but maybe that's because she's smaller than I am.)

:)
sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2005 at 7:21am

Jenny...they always look bigger til you have them and get used to them! I am a 34D by most bra sizes. I can wear some Cs, and some Ds are too big. So Id call them a small D.

Edited to say....by the way Kalika looks gorgeous!

Edited by sherrie215
Kalika View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kalika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2005 at 10:26am

Originally posted by TanglesRC TanglesRC wrote:

anyway- just a bit of caution, remember men DO come on this site, and i am sure they are looking at any pics we post, caution is all i am suggusting.

I understand your caution, however I am a topless dancer and am about to be on an adult site, so Im not worried about some titty

Syren123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Syren123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2005 at 10:53am
Okay then. I had the anchor, although my surgeon called it a keyhole. He moved my nipple up 3" higher (yahoo!!)which is why I could not breast feed. But it complete reshaped my breasts and that's what I wanted.

Thanks for the pictures! I had no idea there was another type of incision.

Edited by Syren123
Bridget View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bridget Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2005 at 1:57pm

Kalika, wow, your pix are hot!  I would never guess you to be 5'3"!  you look much taller...??

I paid around 5k for mine.  Some dr's charge more for under the muscle too, keep in mind.  Mine are unders, but for over the muscle it was 1,000 cheaper. 

I know of a person who had a reduction & w/in 2 years they grew back!  That would be totally devistating to pay all that money, and they end up growing back!

Gina, 3800 it pretty cheap.  Is that for over the muscle?

Jenny, you could travel to Ohio and save money.  The average cost here is about 5k.  With all the money you're saving w/synth hair, you'll be able to save up for boobies in no time!

LauraR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LauraR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2005 at 4:25pm
Mine were $3,500. LOVE EM! It's been 6 weeks now and they are totally soft and I have been told they look totally natural.
hhhh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hhhh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2005 at 5:32pm

Kalilka wrote:

" I am a topless dancer and am about to be on an adult site, so Im not worried about some titty "

I just wonder how you dancers, adult site models etc. always have such sexy names.  Is there somebody(agency) who help you pick them or you just use anything you like?

Kalika View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kalika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2005 at 6:52pm
oh my dancer name and this name are very diffrent, we just pretty much pick what we want.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic