Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What about strait hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
DirtySouthRyder View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DirtySouthRyder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What about strait hair
    Posted: May 13 2005 at 9:17pm
This is my first post on this forum and I just want to say hi to everyone.  Ive read through some post about getting waves and i did not see any on straight hair. what i would like to know is there a way to get waves with strait hair or is it immpossible?
Nothing better than Varsity football in Texas
pmp4lfjmike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmp4lfjmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2005 at 10:14am
there is a way to get waves whith any type of hair you just have to test test and test aight.
blackwallstreet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackwallstreet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2005 at 6:42pm

yo if you got str8 hair tha best thing i did was bought the lusters scurl wave curl activator. then follow these steps for str8 hair.

1.) shampoo and conditioner.

2.) dont dry hair completely. simply take your towel and rub it in the same direction you brush your hair.

3.) now evenly spray the activator all around your head and brush brush brush

4.) du rag as long as possible. brush when you take it off and repeat until you get your hair curly

remember your brush,spray and durag are very important tools. also spray evenly or your hair will be curly on one side and messed up on the other side.

THE BLACK WALLSTREET IZ COMIN'
dakid88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dakid88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2005 at 11:41pm
Why do people say if u have straight hair use soft pomade like 360 or sportin black and if u have nappy use thick stuff like duke i found it to be the opposite the people wit straight hair should use the thick stuff because it holds their hair down nappy head people can use the soft stuff because their hair is hard as barb wire and it dosent move at all.
blackwallstreet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackwallstreet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2005 at 7:09pm
i have straight hair and i went thru all pomades. i found the 360 style or sportin waves blk can holds my hair down nicel wit no build up. nappy hair need sumthin like dax or duke cuz puttin 360 in nappy hair is like puttin water in and brushin it out. it wont do anything. thick pomade for straight hair builds up n clogs pores causing itchyness.
THE BLACK WALLSTREET IZ COMIN'
jcarter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jcarter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2005 at 8:52pm
i agree 
j.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic