Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

*+plastikhaar@wgt+*

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
plastikhaar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote plastikhaar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: *+plastikhaar@wgt+*
    Posted: May 17 2005 at 3:13pm
hi there : )

were back from the wave gotik treffen in leipzig, germany,
hurray and it was just awesome!
our stall was really great! we didnt expect to be SO busy!
karin and i were installing hairextensions all the time (13h each day!)
about 60 costumers each day, was like crazy.

we are all very tierd after 4 days of hard work, but very happy aswell.
we got so many nice feedbacks and sold 90% of our stuff! :D
karin and i were doing hair, simone, susanne and jana were selling
hairpieces and accessoires and clara was doing hairstyles and make.up-
i already got big plans for next year!! ; )

ok, heres our stall: - more pictures are following soon!-

heres my new hair, i love the new kobalt blau! its so much nicer
then the normal standart blue :) )

this is not WGT stuff, just some latest work.
its tanja the girl goes having her tattoo studio in my shop.
its a mix of short and long dreads. shes already wearing them for 4
months

i just love it!its so cute! its the new schneeweiss with babyrosa and the
very new orchidee and lila : )

hope you like!
cheers, your.sara

Edited by plastikhaar
need some great hair?
plastikhaar hair.supply
LuckieDuckies View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LuckieDuckies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2005 at 3:32pm
sara your very silly, how can anyone pass by your stand and NOT buy anything? it would just be impossible!  seeing all this makes me want to buy more colors from you, i think im going to have to now
marie87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marie87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2005 at 3:51pm
WOW!!! I would have stoped and had mine done too such lovely colors. Just beautifull!!!!
Jenny_RR View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny_RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2005 at 7:01pm
OMG, when are you coming to New York?

I just love all the styles; you're so talented. The more I look at that straight one, the more I'm thinking of going with straight PH soon. Decisions, decisions....
sansconformist View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sansconformist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2005 at 8:19pm

Those pictures are to DIE for. That hair is yummier looking than Easter candy! Your booth is like walking in to the Jelly Belly shop   I especially like the blending of the lavender shades in the last pic. You're very talented.

And since we have you here, I know some people were curious how heat resistant the new fiber you mentioned in your last email is. Is that what you're wearing in the pictures of you at the show, and did you just use a regular curling iron on it? That would be too cool!

Jenny_RR View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny_RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2005 at 8:35pm
Oh, yeah! I totally forgot about the new PH fiber. Has anyone checked it out yet? :)
delin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote delin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2005 at 9:51pm
Wow...I'm "typeless".   That is truly hair art
leia1979 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leia1979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2005 at 10:04pm
Sara, you are such a talent!  What did you use to make the ringlets in your hair? 

I also adore the lilac.  The blending is fantastic!
Gina E View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gina E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2005 at 10:07pm
Oh my! Sara you are living, walking art! Love the makeup, too. Very inspiring!
amm View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2005 at 11:26am
First, love the look of the booth and everyone's haar. So eye catching. It's a candy store, is what it is. Sara, you're stunning. The makeup is spectacular. I'd love a lip ring like that, too.

Originally posted by Jenny_RR Jenny_RR wrote:

Oh, yeah! I totally forgot about the new PH fiber. Has anyone checked it out yet? :)

You dare think I have not ordered some? Heh heh. My spiny fingers are forever on the pulse of new, exciting items. I have the polarblau coming my way. It's cool and luscious looking.

Kalika View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kalika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2005 at 1:37pm

I want sara's job

Bridget View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bridget Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2005 at 1:44pm
Sara, your work is absolutely stunning!  I too love the lilac colors, and your make-up is great!
mochachip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mochachip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2005 at 2:52pm
sara, What is your fried witht he faerie princess colors using onher bangs int he front (and probably on all her natural hair) to getit to match the plastikhaar color so well?

I love the soft purples look but have such dark natural hair that I can't fathom trying to get it to be a pretty light purple like that to match...
Scotchyroo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scotchyroo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2005 at 3:06pm
Sara, thanks for the great pictures!!!!
Jenny_RR View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny_RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2005 at 7:08pm
Originally posted by amm amm wrote:

First, love the look of the booth and everyone's haar. So eye catching. It's a candy store, is what it is. Sara, you're stunning. The makeup is spectacular. I'd love a lip ring like that, too.

Originally posted by Jenny_RR Jenny_RR wrote:

You dare think I have not ordered some? Heh heh. My spiny fingers are forever on the pulse of new, exciting items. I have the polarblau coming my way. It's cool and luscious looking.

Excellent, AMM. I can't wait to hear about it! :)
Chris H. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris H. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2005 at 9:57pm
All of those colors are absolutely beautiful! I wish I had all of them to play with!

Edited by Chris H.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic