Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

*-+prebonded?pretipped?..+-*

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Chris H. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris H. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2005 at 7:34pm
Sherrie, Hi, I'm somewhat new here, but I would really like to get my hands on some different sizes of pretippes HH. I got hisandher.com, but each one was soooo small. I need it too be a little thicker. Where do you order from? Thanks so much.
sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2005 at 10:05pm

Aww Chris I wish I could help you. I order from a Korean supplier. I have for years and WAS really happy. And in the past 6 months they have became totally unreliable. This last batch of hair was terrible and the service was LOUSY, took me 2 months to get my order. And the company dont give a sh*t! They manufacture and sell in large bulk orders now and to hell with the little orders.....

The best suggestion for HH is to buy the Bohyme or Extensions-Plus hair and pretip your own. Then you can make the tips exactly as you want them!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic