Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Main Topic

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
JBoog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JBoog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Main Topic
    Posted: May 23 2005 at 10:52pm
Post Here Anything u would like to know and i would give u the correct answer make sure its about them 360's
Jkissi7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jkissi7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2005 at 2:59pm

cant think of anything im ready spinnin

why your waves so close together

Edited by Jkissi7
just brush
JBoog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JBoog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2005 at 3:06pm
lazy not brushin enough like i use 2 if i start back brush with hard brush it want be so close
Jkissi7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jkissi7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2005 at 3:36pm

I have a real question my hair be getting like frizzy at the end of the day in school in the front it sticks up!!

just brush
Jkissi7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jkissi7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2005 at 3:37pm

Im tryna get spinnaz all round

And i just got a cut on friday im growing my hair how long should i grow it 2 weeks 3 weeks?

Or should i get a shape up every 2 weeks and let it grow and on the 3rd week get a haircut?

i dunno

just brush
Jkissi7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jkissi7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2005 at 3:48pm
Another question when you put the pomade and durag on and u wet your hair , do you wait for it to dry then start brushing?
just brush
JBoog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JBoog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2005 at 4:20pm
Originally posted by Jkissi7 Jkissi7 wrote:

I have a real question my hair be getting like frizzy at the end of the day in school in the front it sticks up!!

Try usin Lets Jam To Relax it then brush more and that shud solve

JBoog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JBoog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2005 at 4:22pm

Im tryna get spinnaz all round

And i just got a cut on friday im growing my hair how long should i grow it 2 weeks 3 weeks?

Or should i get a shape up every 2 weeks and let it grow and on the 3rd week get a haircut?

i dunno

2-4 weeks would be long enough and it give u enough time to make ya pattern deeper if u brush alot like u shud

JBoog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JBoog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2005 at 4:25pm

Another question when you put the pomade and durag on and u wet your hair , do you wait for it to dry then start brushing?

really u dont have to u could wait like 2-3 minutes then start brushin but when u brush in shower hair shud be damp and when u get out brush til only a lil damp then apply pomade and u could brush u could do this or the other one i would perferr this one if u know what im sayin

Jkissi7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jkissi7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2005 at 4:43pm
Is there a method to let my hair stay flat down when im growin it
just brush
JBoog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JBoog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2005 at 8:24pm
apply pink lotion keep it moisturized and use lets jam:green top
c-dub View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote c-dub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2005 at 9:37pm
How to get 360's wit straight hair?
JBoog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JBoog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2005 at 10:16pm

first u need these idems

brush

pomade

moisturizer/activator

durag/wave cap 

use activator to get curls

the pomade to define waves

and brush to get them

then durag/wave cap for the nite spray  moisturizer/activator on which ever one u r wearin try this method and u shud have them 360 or look at my method and i know u will have them 360s

BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2005 at 1:12pm

Try puting a little pomade on the edges of your hair on your lunch break to keep laid until school is out. That's what I do cause my hair  start sticking up too at close to the end of my work day. So I take a can of pomade with me to work for touch ups.

Damn I spent too much time in the mirrow! I would never know it was stick up unless I was in the mirrow looking at my hair. 

Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
blackwallstreet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackwallstreet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2005 at 2:23pm

yo i got tha activator and i spray it in. i want to know should i be brushin and du raggin or just keep sprayin til i curl up?

THE BLACK WALLSTREET IZ COMIN'
JBoog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JBoog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2005 at 2:25pm
spray brush durag repeat this method and u will have them curls in no time ya dig!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic