Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

*****UK HAIR EXTENSION COURSE £25*****

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
shel221 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shel221 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: *****UK HAIR EXTENSION COURSE £25*****
    Posted: May 24 2005 at 12:58pm

Hi guys! For those how may be interested there will be a hair extension course running by BALMAIN on the application of hair extensions for only £25 for which you will be given a certificate upon completion, heres the specs....

When:  Monday 6th June (one day only)

at:  10am - 4pm

Where: Sassy's (Salon services) Motherwell

If you want to purchase any of the Balmain kits on your training day, the £25 course fee will be deducted from the final amount.  The 2 kit prices are £99 and £150 and you are under no obligation to purchase any of them.

Please note:  All salon services (sassy's) in the uk will be running this course so check with your local one when yours may be or come to the one above. DEPOSIT OF £10 required to be paid at least 7 days before to secure your place.

You can PM me with any questions if you want or contact balmain

xx

Edited by shel221
gingerhead View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gingerhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2005 at 4:24pm

Hi

can you tell me if there are any other courses running elsewhere in the country in manchester/liverpool or who do I contact.

Hey everyone take a look at this I found it on the web then someone sent me an email about it!!
http://www.hairxtensions.cjb.net/
divinediva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote divinediva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2005 at 4:36pm
wow £25!!!!!i'm in London and I would love to attend a course- any happening near me?
It doesn't have to be natural to be fabulous!!!/
shel221 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shel221 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2005 at 5:25pm

Hi guys yeah their should be but i don't know when.  If you contact someone at your local Salon services (Sassy's) they should be able to tell you or contact Balmain at www.eurohair.co.uk info@eurohair.co.uk or call someone at Balmain directly on 0800 781 0936  or (+44)01323842288

Or if you want a course pronto then come to the one in Motherwell, Lanarkshire (Scotland)

Edited by shel221
shel221 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shel221 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2005 at 2:36am
bump
gingerhead View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gingerhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2005 at 11:26am
I have contacted balmain today and they stated that the individual salon/training venue charge differently to Balmain themselves.  I have tried to contact a couple of venues they are all booked up and none of them had them at that price.  Can you give me the number for the venue so that I can ring it might be worth travelling for that price of £25.00.
Hey everyone take a look at this I found it on the web then someone sent me an email about it!!
http://www.hairxtensions.cjb.net/
shel221 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shel221 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2005 at 8:35pm

Hi Gingerhead  I paid my deposit today and found out that their is also VAT added on to that price so it £29.  But even at that its still a great price.  I will get the number for you and pm you.

Shelly

xx

kirstyx1888xmac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kirstyx1888xmac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2005 at 4:11am

hey is it open to any1?

is there stilll places in the one in motherwell do you know?

thats a really good price!

shel221 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shel221 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2005 at 6:23pm

The number is  01698 258822

Kirsty - Its open to anyone.  You'll have to give them a call though and check if their are any places available as it's only a week today till the course.

xx

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic