Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Gettin tired of girls asking to......

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Gettin tired of girls asking to......
    Posted: May 24 2005 at 1:07pm

Rub on my head. Do you ever get tired of people wanting to touch on your head? I do!

We had a get together at my doggs house and he invited some girld and few other of our friends. Mane everbody kept asking if they can touch on my hair. This one female wanted to sit next to me and rub on my hair the whole time. I'm like, damn you gotta stop touching on my head like this. You getting me a little excited here. Dig! I told her if you keep this up you gonna get yourself in trouble. She looked down at me and started laughing.  

Edited by BIGGMike
Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2005 at 1:08pm

360's get a lot of attention!

Anybody else have an experience like this before?

Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
JBoog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JBoog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2005 at 2:00pm
o yea i know wha u mean mike that same problem some people rub it backward and they be f-in my ish up
Jkissi7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jkissi7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2005 at 2:22pm
today i let a girl brush my hair UNTIL SHE BRUSHED THE SIDES DOWN!!!
just brush
JBoog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JBoog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2005 at 3:09pm
lol someone did that to me and my head got so numb that i forgot she was brushin it and i went to the b room to brush hair i looked at the sides and the was f-ed up i was so p!ssed
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2005 at 3:59pm
Yep they will mess it up. They don't understand not to rub or brush against the grain. It runs me hot !
Jkissi7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jkissi7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2005 at 4:04pm
hell yea i gotta say girls are attracted to waves
just brush
JBoog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JBoog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2005 at 4:11pm

fa real

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic