Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

good question fo yall....

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
B.Bizzy#23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B.Bizzy#23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: good question fo yall....
    Posted: May 25 2005 at 4:55pm

i have good medium hair. not to nappy not to soft. but i think i have different textures on the sides of my hair and a lil different on da back because it take long fo da sides to wave up and connect wit da front and da back.

anyway,should i use a curl activator to softin my texture on da sides of my hair?

"You Have to Put A Mans Back against the wall to measure his height and HEART
KingJames23 View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2005 at 5:00pm
yeah you should use that after u use that just continue to brush and angle your brush
Jkissi7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jkissi7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2005 at 5:18pm
angle your brush? whats that
just brush
B.Bizzy#23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B.Bizzy#23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2005 at 5:19pm
yeh thax. i kinda figured i needed a curl activator, just wanted to make sure from a person who knows da game
"You Have to Put A Mans Back against the wall to measure his height and HEART
JBoog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JBoog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2005 at 5:50pm
hes rite
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic