Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I NEED HELP IS MY METHOD OF WAVES RIGHT??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
KiLLahD48 View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiLLahD48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I NEED HELP IS MY METHOD OF WAVES RIGHT??
    Posted: May 30 2005 at 11:33am
Ok

This IS What I Do

1. I  Brush My Hair
2. I Spray It With Water
3. I then i put sporting waves on
4. i brush my hair
5. and put the do rag

WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO DO

I ONLY GOT WAVES ON ONE SIDE

What Is Better The 360 Wave Pomade Or sporting waves i got sporting waves and been doing it for 2 weeks  
KiLLah D
JBoog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JBoog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2005 at 11:40am
yur meth is str8 and both pomades,well they both the same

Edited by JBoog
KiLLahD48 View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiLLahD48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2005 at 11:49am
aight but what about the kethup and mustard thing does it work??

and how long it takes to get waves like yours?  
KiLLah D
Knazze22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Knazze22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2005 at 12:08pm
I'm still suspicous about the ketchup and mustard thing I need to see it for myself before I  put food topping in my hair.
JBoog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JBoog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2005 at 12:41pm
lol well i got waves u use the ketchup and mustard if u already have them it spaces them out and make them deeper twista said it works and alot more peeps on dreamteam forum so i tryed it and im seein a lil result of deepness i have to buy Some ketchup so i can space them out more
KiLLahD48 View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiLLahD48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2005 at 3:22pm
Oh imma try it then
KiLLah D
JBoog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JBoog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2005 at 4:21pm
Here's a pic of someone head after usin ketchup and mustard

Murray's pomades are unique old time products that over the years have developed many different uses. It is important to experiment with the products. The most important tip is to always start with a small amount and build up. Pomades, by nature, were developed to stay in the hair. If you intend on washing the product out everyday it is important to not put too much in.

To soften the product either rub in the palms of your hands or place can under a hair dryer for a few minutes. Originally, the pomades were developed to sit on a stove, hence the tin can, however, we do not recommend this method.

To create waves work the product into hair and scalp and brush into wave pattern.

For spiking start with product at the base of the hair shaft and work toward the hair ends.

To remove the product. Murray's was originally formulated to stay in the hair, therefore, getting it out may be difficult for some hair types. Use a strong clarifying shampoo or liquid dishwashing soap and work into dry hair, slowly add small amounts of water to build foam, as the foam dissipates add more water, do this a few times prior to rinsing. There are many other ways which customers have submitted to us including, wash with Coca-Cola, Use a hair dryer and a fine toothed comb to melt the wax and pull it out.

^^^ thats was st8 from murrayspomade.com...the official site....and if im not mistaken somebody here sed that method worked and he basically was silenced by the non-believers....well yall....be4 u discredit sum1 wit a "stupid" thread or comment, why dont u do sum research on the internet, or, if u hav as many balls as u talk lik u do, experiment 4 urself....becuz juss cuz it sounds stupid dont mean it dont work....300 years ago, the thought of flyin was stupid....100 years ago, no one wood imagine goin into space....6 months ago we found out bush won...again face-icon-small-sad.gif .....yet they were all tru and if not already happenin very capable of bein accomplished

so all im sayin is....evn though sum things sound stupid ((mayo, mustard in ur hair)) and u wood neva try it...dont discredit the person who spoke about it...becuz they might b very much onto something....and if ur THAT skeptical...then try it uself...i doubt food products wood burn ur hair off....if its healthy enuff to eat, then it shood b heallhy enuff to put in ur hair

KiLLahD48 View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiLLahD48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2005 at 8:25pm
So Then Murray's Is Better I Still Gotta Try That Mustard Thing If  That Nigga In The Pic Got waves Like That With Mustard And Kethup Imma Try It Now

sh*t BETTER NOT f**k UP MY WAVES I GOT
KiLLah D
B.Bizzy#23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B.Bizzy#23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2005 at 8:59pm
u also could look on da top of da page at jboogs or da vet methods of getting waves. u have to find wat works fo u.
"You Have to Put A Mans Back against the wall to measure his height and HEART
Saucy04 View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saucy04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2005 at 11:01pm
LOL FIRST MUSTARD AND KETCHUPU NOW COKE LOL I LUV THIS ME NA WEASE ME COKE PON MI ED ME A GA DRINK E UP
Saucy04 View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saucy04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2005 at 11:08pm
mayb i shud add some relish to that
GME12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GME12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2005 at 5:01am
i feel sorry for anybody who take this ketchup thing serious, u guys r bein lied 2
Official DreamTeam Member
http://dreamteam360.net

''niccas think where im from is all play,
we got kids out here clappin like graduation day''
DatVaKid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DatVaKid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2005 at 6:31am
Your method is good fam
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2005 at 4:00pm
Man yall out of control. Knazze22, I'm with you. I got to see this mustard & ketchup thing!

Edited by BIGGMike
Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
KingJames23 View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2005 at 5:28pm
yeah you peps re crazy no way am i mustard and ketchup in my hair
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2005 at 5:48pm
Thanks for the hits on this site though. I'm thinking about coming up with a fried chicken and mustard green method which will leave your hair full os Soul.   hungry peeps will like you too.
Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic