Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

i need help i got dat nicca hair i dont 2

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
DetroitBalla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DetroitBalla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: i need help i got dat nicca hair i dont 2
    Posted: June 01 2005 at 4:24pm
wat thing should i use from grease to moisterizer and the steps i should do somebody help
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 01 2005 at 5:08pm

What's nicca hair.

We got African American hair with nappy roots, but not nicca hair.

We also have African American Pride over here.

Read http://www.hairboutique.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=30280& amp;PN=1

Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DetroitBalla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 01 2005 at 5:11pm
YEA I GOT PRIDE I KNO WHERE I CAME FROM BUT WE TALKIN 2 WHOLE BUNCH OF BLACK PPLZ AND YEA I GOT NAPPY ROOTS
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 01 2005 at 5:44pm

Other peeps are watching too. They developing an oppinion about us by how we talk and treat each other.

What's up playa. Detroit got going on. One of my ex employees was from their. Detroit got a lot of people who moved away from the south back in the day. So it kinda got a specail culture there. It's all love to. Welcome to the Original 360 Waves. Been here for a while.

Edited by BIGGMike
Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DetroitBalla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 01 2005 at 5:59pm
DO I NEED A MOISETERIZER OR CAN I JUST USE CONDITIONAR
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2005 at 4:21pm

Moisterizer is good for keeping hair soft and wavey and conditioner is helps to contol your hair so you can train it.

I'd say use moisterizer to soften thick coarse hair. Nappy Roots is hard to train, believe I know.  

Seem's like it has a mind of it's own, don't it.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic