Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

*-+wefts on sale!+-*

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
plastikhaar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote plastikhaar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: *-+wefts on sale!+-*
    Posted: June 03 2005 at 4:10am
hi there

just for those who are interested:
i put some wefts i got in stock on sale : )

here

Edited by plastikhaar
need some great hair?
plastikhaar hair.supply
Kalika View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kalika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2005 at 4:18am
I think I love you
Amanda8Beechwoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8Beechwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2005 at 5:38am

LOL Kalika

Does anybody know if I can have my roots done with PH in x

Jenny_RR View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny_RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2005 at 5:41am
I do my roots all the time with PH; shouldn't be a problem. :)
Amanda8Beechwoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8Beechwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2005 at 6:17am
Brilliant thanks jenny x
sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2005 at 6:36am
Oh kewl.....timing is just perfect for me! I need some of those colors!
xoxsn0whitexox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xoxsn0whitexox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2005 at 3:13pm
where do i find them....what colors r u getting sherrie?
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2005 at 4:27pm
click on the link in Sara's post. Im gonna get some of the pinks and purples for my daughter!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xoxsn0whitexox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2005 at 5:30pm
so i have a question...i am about to order from PH but not i am unsure because i was reading some old posts and it saying that it isnt like WAWA and i cant use my straightner and hair dryer on it...on a medium setting of course...this is true...?? i am lost confused right now!!  I also have to order the bulk or whatever it is because i cant order the weft in the colors i want because it will take to long and i need it to install before i go to NYC !!! you are so helpful sherrie! you are like my mentor!! i love you hair! the color especially! ijust wear mine straight! :-)
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2005 at 5:38pm
that is true, the PH is not as heat resistant as the WaWa. Although the general opinion is that low temp. heat tool is ok on occassion. And the velvet hot rollers work great on PH. I think you might be ok with a straightening iron with the velvet flocked plate. Ive seen them in a few places.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xoxsn0whitexox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2005 at 7:16pm
HMM i guess i could probably get one of those and try it...WHAT if...i just use my CHI on my hair and the other one on the PH hair...would that work???  I guess i am going to try the WAWA but its soo hard because they dont sell it ALL in 613.. :-( and all Carol has in is the 27/613 in the Bulk and i am scared to pretip the bulk..i think for my first time i should try the Weft to pretip....OR what if i dyed the top of my head my regular hot blonde....and then did the underneath the 27/613...that'd look pretty good...atelast to try...I am over the dark colors...i miss my blondness!! it just isnt me without it!  Do you think ifi got it in straight...that it would pretty much just stay straight...I dont really iron my hair now that much... I just do it after i wash it and blow dry it and then maybe a touch up the next day...But i am always wearing my hair down and then up because of going to the gym and stuff....but when its down i like it straight...what do you think...im such a nut!
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2005 at 10:21pm

Carol must be out of stock on the #613 20in wefts cause she usually has it in stock. I think the 27 may be too dark for you if you like your light blonde. I posted some pictures in another thread http://www.hairboutique.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=30461& amp;PN=5

The #613 is a bit too light for my hair and I got some really nice colors by blending the 27/613 bulk.

Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2005 at 10:26pm
oh...and yes if you get it straight it will stay straight unless you curl it!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic